Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

17 September 2005

Hectoblog

I am pleased to announce that this is my Blog Post number 100, since I've started blogging on 19 February 2005. So it has been 100 post in 210 days, i.e. with the rate of 0.48 posts per day. I have received 38 comments on them, and I do believe it is a small number compared to the number of posts. There has been approximately 690 visitors till now - I didn't use a counter from the beginning. These are some statistics on the last 7 Months:
*** Click on image to enlarge ***
  • February: 3 Posts (0 comments)
  • March: 2 Posts (0 Comments)
  • April: 11 Posts (0 Comments)
  • May: 5 Posts (0 Comments)
  • June: 5 Posts (1 Comment)
  • July: 10 Posts (2 Comments)
  • August: 37 Posts (26 Comments)
  • September: 27 Posts (9 Comments)
  • Total: 100 Posts (38 Comments)
My Top 7 (Something between 5 and 10) Non Technical Posts: My Top 7 (I dun like to imitate the others, 5 ,10, etc.) Technical Posts: Finally, I'd like to thank all those who have visited my blog and looking forward to receive your comments and feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment