Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

15 October 2005

Addicted to Google !?

Why does Google give software for free? Do they have any hidden agendas, or diabolic plans?
When I think of Google, I think of the arch-villain Mr. Big from the James Bond film Live and Let Die. His diabolical plan: Flood the streets with free heroin to drive out competing suppliers and dealers. Once users got hooked on his free smack, Mr. Big could leverage control over the entire market. Adam L. Penenberg, Slate
Tags: , ,

4 comments:

  1. http://www.gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

    they have a similar view

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, Tarek -

    And I heard that Google was considering you for a high-level position. But I know you must stick to your principles. :-)

    Phantom of the blog, thanks for introducing me to www.gmail-is-too-creepy.com

    ReplyDelete