Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

17 October 2005

Comedy Here, And Horror There

Is it me the only one who has noticed this? The horror movies are dominating the box-office this year. The Exorcism of Emily Rose, The Amityville Horror, The Ring Two, The Grudge, Dawn of the Dead, Saw, Boogeyman, and lately The Fog, they all have something in common. Their cast are not well known actors, the are box-office top-tenners, and for sure they are all scary movies. I only saw Saw and I liked it a little, and I heared they are going to release Saw II soon. It looks like horror movies seasons there, and a long lasting comedy season here. Tags: , ,

1 comment:

  1. Maybe because we have too much issues in real life.....?

    horror/comedy movies are entertaining... it makes us forget our problems. a form of escapism, IMO. I just wish that the kids are spared from the gruesome horrors. studies say that even adults are negatively affected by violent horror movies...

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete