Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

31 January 2006

Cairo Stadium Chicks

Egypt is hosting the African Cup of Nations footall competition nowadays. But what I've noticed lately that there are many chicks who go to the Stadium and others painting their faces with the Egyptian flag colours everywhere. I've never seen girls fond of football before, and those few ones who wer into football were used to be ... ehm ... a little bit different from those *nice* ones we see now. So, are we going see more females into football in the near future, or is it just an Egypt-2006 ACN hype. Anyways it is really nice to see the female-effect on the football fans were people stop swearing, cursing, snoring, etc. Girls at The Cairo National Stadium, by Nimrod Kamer Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment