Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

27 February 2006

NetScreenForum is now JuniperForum

NetScreen forum is an online forum where people ask questions and share ideas about NetScreen (now Juniper) products. But now they have added other Juniper products like T, M, J, and E-Series Routers as well as the WX and DX platforms. And it is now a Juniper forum not only NetScreen one.
"As you know, Juniper Networks purchased NetScreen some time ago. After many months of getting emails requesting forums for other Juniper products, I have finally added them. In addition, I have changed the name of the site to JuniperForum.com. It will still be accessible via the old URL, but please start using the new one", Jay Austad, Juniperforum.com admin
The new URL of the forum is http://www.juniperforum.com/ Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment