Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

01 February 2006

The Uncivilized Vikings

I like drawing, especially cartoons and anime. And I really think that a cartoonist can deliver a message with his brush, a 100 lines article can't deliver. But like any other writer he must know that there is a big difference between speaking freely, and being a real ass hole. The point is that you can say whatever you want, without insulting the others. And that's why "we were deeply shocked seeing a Danish newspaper (Jyllands Posten) offending almost 1 billion Muslims around the world by publishing a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed - PBUH&HF - seen as a terrorist carrying bombs on his head!

Tags: , ,

1 comment:

  1. With you all the way. As I said, they don't know what the phrase stands for.

    ReplyDelete