Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

04 December 2006

Global Orgasm

The mission of the Global Orgasm is to effect change in the energy field of the Earth through input of the largest possible surge of human energy.
The intent is that the participants concentrate any thoughts during and after orgasm on peace. The combination of high- energy orgasmic energy combined with mindful intention may have a much greater effect than previous mass meditations and prayers.
The goal is to add so much concentrated and high-energy positive input into the energy field of the Earth that it will reduce the current dangerous levels of aggression and violence throughout the world.
Link: http://www.globalorgasm.org/
Actually, I didn't get their point, if they really have any. But since I have nothing in mind to blog now, I think my gentle readers deserve to see some weired news here every now and then :)

Tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment