Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

02 February 2007

WTF is WTF


Technorati has released a new service called WTF. Technorati's "WTF" stands for "Where's The Fire", and not "What the F*ck". The new service is some how similar to Digg, you post something there people vote for it, the more votes your post gets, the higher rank it is given in their aggregator. The main difference between Technorati's WTF and Digg, is that Technorati is cool, and Digg is an a$$.
"Ever wonder why something is sooooo popular? Why are the hot topics hot? WTFs explain the buzz around people, things, and events. Who writes these WTFs? You do! Anyone can write one on any topic, and everyone can vote for the best explanations. The ones with the most votes rise up and the dreck sinks. Let millions of other people benefit from your genius"
http://www.technorati.com/wtf
WTF's are given a "Topic" (keyword), "Title", and a "Description" where you write your whole story.

I created a WTF there about dSLR's, if you'd like to vote for it.

Guess who has visited my blog today!? Darren Rowse of ProBlogger and Digital-Photography-School. Seems that he reached my blog through the dSLR WTF. By the way, for those who suffer from low traffic in their blogs, I think they'd better add ProBlogger to their Feed Readers.

Tags: , , ,

5 comments:

  1. I visited you before he did...you should have blogged that :@ :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pro-blogger ,man now we can't speak to you ,you know WTF seems interesting I will try it one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Layal, Mi casa es tu casa ... My blog is your blog aslan

    @Zeino, Yeah sure :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So which camera did you buy at the end?? As for the WTF I still can't wrap my head around the new meaning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Juka, Didn't buy anyone yet, still waiting for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete