Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

08 December 2007

Post-Forking

About 10 days ago, I wrote a post about forking my blog into two separate blogs. And now you are here in the technical one. So what are my plans for this blog?

During university years, I was fond of subjects such as Computer Architecture, Networking and Programming the most. I was also introduced to Linux during my graduation project, which was an implementation of Differentiated Services using Linux Traffic Control. Later on after graduation, I worked in the field of Computer Networks and Network Security. So I am planning to focus on Networks, and mainly Network Security. I think, I'll try to write about the various trends and technologies in such field, I may also try to write about the market trends and do competitive analysis. I will try to be as vendor neutral as I can, and will try sometimes to focus more on the Egyptian market.

Finally, these are my plans for now, however I am looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Tags: , ,

1 comment:

  1. wow awesome post man thanks its really help full i will definitely subscribe to your feed
    Mobile Repairing Picture Help

    ReplyDelete